Latin Dance Classes
Dare to Dance
Ever wanted to dance or start something truly exciting? This is the place! We offer Latin Dance Classes in various styles with the philosophy that dancing is for everyone, and that it’s never too late to start.
At Latin Dance Australia, or LDA, as we like to call it, you’ll find a fun and friendly environment to learn how to dance. We love new faces and will make you feel at ease from your very first class.
You’ll be surprised to see how your dance classes’ day of the week will quickly become your favourite day of the week. Even if it is a Monday! And will quickly realise that dancing is addictive, not kidding. Lucky that with any of our memberships you can attend unlimited classes 7 days a week in multiple styles and locations.
Placing Australia at the top of the world Latin Dance scene
Every year LDA takes a group of professional and amateur dancers to represent Australia at prestigious international events around the world. We have won a long list of pretty impressive titles, bringing home 16 World Champion Trophies and putting Australia amongst the very top dancers on the globe. At LDA we work as a team, developing and encouraging our dancers to continue to grow above and beyond to achieve their goals. Whether amateurs or professionals, competing as soloists, couples or teams, the sky is the limit!
- MV Pro Team – 3 x World Pro Bachata Champions
- MV Pro-Am Team – 2 x World Pro-Am Bachata Champions
- MV Ladies Team – 2 x World Pro Salsa Shines Champions
- MVP Ladies Team – 2 x World Amateur Salsa Shines Champions
- MVP Amateur Team – World Amateur Bachata Champions
- Nestor & Katrina – World Pro Bachata Champions
- Sophie – Amateur Salsa Solo Champion
- Kylie & Johan – Pro-Am Bachata Champions
- Rebecca & Geoff – Pro-Am Bachata Champions Over 75
- Amy Mills – Samba Pro Champion
- Las Reggaetoneras Team – Urban Dance Champions
Try Our classes
Be aware, it’s addictive
Which other activity gives you the chance to meet new people, keep fit and have fun all at the same time? Latin Dance Classes do! It’s never too late to learn how to dance, and it’s lots of fun too. Don’t put if off any longer.