LDA PRO-AM CHOREOGRAPHY COURSES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement is between LDA and any students who choose to sign-up for a Pro-Am Choreography Course.
By signing-up to a Pro-Am Choreography Course you agree with the terms and conditions below.
Prices and Payment
- Advertised prices include GST.
- It’s preferred that payment is made in full before the first training session.
- Payment can be made in 2 instalments upon request. A 50% deposit at booking, and the balance halfway the course (before the 7th hour).
- Pro-Am choreography fees are non-refundable and non-creditable (unless in case of injury or illness – see below) as LDA commits resources such as researching and cutting music, researching concepts and ideas, putting the choreo together, organising studio hire, arranging costumes, etc.
- Should the choreography take more its originally agreed length to master (usually 12 hours), extra hours of training will be charged as per rates advertised on the website.
- If you are injured or ill and you have to withdrawal from the choreography, we will discount a $40 administration fee plus the proportional amount to cover the classes you have attended and will keep the remaining as a credit in your account with us. The credit can be used towards most LDA services or products. Note: a medical certificate must be provided.
- If LDA cancels the choreography due to unforeseen circumstances, and you do not wish to keep a credit with us, a refund respective to the remaining sessions will be provided.
Training session cancellation and rescheduling
- Over 24 hours’ notice: no fees
- 2 to 24 hours’ notice: student or instructor must pay studio hire if booked at peak hour
- Less than 2hs notice or no show:
- Instructor cancelled: Instructor to provide 30 mins extra training free of charge
- Student cancelled: Instructor to invoice student 50% of the session. If the session was pre-paid, the student can choose to get a 50% refund for the session cancelled or to pay an extra 50% towards a new session.
- The cost of the choreography course does not include costumes and shoes. Your instructor is responsible for organising his/her own costume and shoes.
- Most events and competitions require the performer/competitor to pay a registration fee for you and your instructor. If the instructor is performing/competing with more than one student in the pro-am division, the instructor registration fee may be shared between students.
Copyright and Use of image
- All choreographies taught by any of LDA instructors are property of LDA and are not to be used for any other unauthorised purpose than at LDA authorised events.
- By signing up for any of LDA’s choreographies, you are authorising the use of your image, captured in photos and/or videos during the performance or rehearsals, by LDA for any type of promotional purposes.
- By signing-up to a Pro-Am Choreography you acknowledge and agree that classes may be physically strenuous and that you voluntarily participate. You also acknowledge and agree that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. You agree that neither you nor your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against LDA, your instructor, or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.