LDA PERFORMANCE COURSES
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This agreement is between LDA and the students enrolled to any of LDA’s performance courses.
By signing-up to a Performance Course you agree with the terms and conditions below.
Prices and Payment
- Advertised prices include GST
- LDA offers special discounts for members, early bird bookings and multiple choreos. Each season of performance courses will have its dates, prices and discounts advertised on LDA’s website.
- Students are not allowed to “try” choreos. Full payment must be done before the start of the performance course.
- Discounts for members apply when membership is active, payments are up to date and expiry date is after 50% of the duration of the choreography course.
- Early bird discounts are available for full payment done by the advertised date.
- Late bookings will incur a $20 fee per choreo.
- You must pay the full amount of the course in order to secure your spot.
- Choreography course fees are non-refundable as LDA commits resources based on number of students taking part on our courses.
- If LDA cancels the choreography you have booked for, and you do not wish to transfer your booking to another choreography, a full refund will be provided.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you are committed to pay the full fee for all the courses you have booked in, in full.
- If you are injured or ill and you have to withdrawal from the choreography, we will discount a $40 administration fee plus the proportional amount to cover the classes you have attended and will keep the remaining as a credit in your account with us. The credit can be used towards most LDA services or products. Note: a medical certificate must be provided.
Attendance and Readiness
- You must attend at least 70% of the course or you may be restricted from performing due to lack of readiness.
- When you miss training sessions, or if you don’t feel ready, you can book choreo catch-up private classes, which will bring you up to speed with the group.
- Should the duration of the choreography course exceed the initial scheduled hours to master, a fee of $20 per hour will apply for subsequent classes. We encourage instructors to limit extra sessions to a maximum of 3 hours per choreography.
- The cost of the choreography course does not include costumes and shoes.
- Some events require the performers to pay a full pass.
- LDA Ball and Inner West Fiesta: choreography fee includes event ticket (seats may or may not be available on the day).
- Sydney Latin Festival and Sydney International Bachata Festival: choreography fee does not include event ticket.
Copyright and Use of image
- All choreographies taught by any of LDA instructors are property of LDA and are not to be used for any other unauthorized purpose than at LDA authorised events.
- By signing up for any of LDA’s choreographies, you are authorizing the use of your image, captured in photos and/or videos during the performance or rehearsals, by LDA for any type of promotional purposes.
- By signing-up to a Pro-Am Choreography you acknowledge and agree that classes may be physically strenuous and that you voluntarily participate. You also acknowledge and agree that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. You agree that neither you nor your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against LDA, your instructor, or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.